The 1st Transnational Meeting of the project “Healthy steps to better future” was held in Szkola Podstawowa nr 2, Czestochowa, Poland from 10th to 13th of December 2018. An event brought together representative participants from all partner schools: Italy, Spain, Greece and Lithuania.
This meeting had the following objectives:
-development of an international plan for project evaluation,
-presenting films about partners,
-content of the European cookery book and project dictionary.
-integration of the international project team.
Program of the meeting
- Arrivals, transfer to the hotel, accommodation
- 10.30– 11.00 Official welcome by the Polish School Authorities, visiting the school facilities, getting to know one another.
- 11.00-12.00 Discussing the project schedule, activities, tasks , deadlines and responsibilities of each partner and the coordinator.
- 12.00-12.30 Coffee Break
- 12.30 -13.30 Detailed presentation of the expert opinion and assessment of the project by Polish National Agency (positive and negative points, possible changes and modifications in the project, evaluation and dissemination issues, sustainability of project results).
- 13.30-14.15 Lunch
- 14.15- 15.15 Discussing the rules of cooperation and management, coordinating school timetables for the purpose of project activities and setting the mobilities’ dates.
- 15:15 -16.15 Presenting requirements and procedures of the National Agency, applying them to certain stages of the project, obtaining a positive assessment by the project in the future.
- 16.30-17.30 Official welcoming of guests by the students , short concert and the presentation of the films about schools prepared by partners.
- 18.00 Dinner
- 10.30-11.30 Discussing plans for the future work, the plan of the international cookery book, sharing experience.
- 11.30-12.15 Summing up the conclusions and arrangements of the transnational meeting , giving the certificates of attendance.
- 12.15-12.45 Coffee break
- 13.00-19.30 Guided visit to the Silver Mine in Tarnowskie Góry for the guests and teachers from Polish project team (integration meeting), dinner there, arrival to Częstochowa.